
Tried and True Tummy Tightening....
Ladies here is an exercise that is sure to bring tummy results yet takes no time at all. Many years ago I came up with some of my own exercise routines and I was amazed at the results it brought. Hope it works as well for all of you as it has for me!
Make two fists, tighten your tummy and bend sideways as if you were lifting and pulling up weights along the side of you. Bend to the right as you are tightening your tummy and pretending to pull weights up along side of you. Now do the same with left side. Go back and forth and do this exercise for about 20 or more repetitions at least once or twice a day. The more you do the better and faster the results you will get. The key is to tighten hard and to pretend like you are pulling heavy weights up. When I started this exercise I ended up with a washboard tight stomach it was well worth it and took no effort on my part. Give it a try and let me know what you think. Happy exercising.
Click on these pictures to get an idea of what I mean. The only difference is that you are doing the exercises without the weights.
Dearest Lord thank you for allowing us to become fit even with the simplest of exercise! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment