

Mommy Surprise!!
I love to surprise my children.... they love to surprise me.......
It has now become a tradition that if I get out of bed and go to the bathroom before making my bed in the morning, I will come out of the bathroom to find my bed already made for me! "SURPRISE MOMMY!!!" These are the precious words I hear whenever my children do something to please and serve me!
My children are sooooooo sweet and I love their surprises! It makes it totally worthwhile to teach them to serve others when you reap the fruits of your labor! I have reaped the fruits of my labor many times over and seeing their servant behavior in action makes it all worthwhile! Now go and teach those precious ones to willingly serve and reap the fruits of your labor!!!
Dearest Lord you are a Lord who served others while you walked this earth! Thank you for your examples so that I may teach my children to be like you! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment