Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Finding the Beauty Amongst the Thorns

Beauty Amongst the Thorns.....
When life is hard and full of pain....
When it feels as though life's thorns are pressing into me....


















I am reminded that along with those thorns also comes beauty....













When I focus on the beauty instead of the thorns the pain is oh so much easier to bear....


.









I have hope and the hope keeps me going and gets me through those hard times....



When focusing on the beauty, that comes along with those thorns, somehow fails me I then remember them.......

My children......

They are watching me to see how I am going to handle my pain and my trials....
What do I want to teach them......
What do I want them to learn......
How do I want them to handle their pain......


















Once again I focus on the beauty but this time the beauty is them.....

My children.......
The pain is once again that much easier to bear......
Because of the beauty.........


















Dearest Lord thank you for the beauty of your love and your sacrifice. Thank you for giving up hope in all situations even our pain! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful reference between beauty and thorns. Thank you for sharing.

Brenda said...

Training Hearts,
You are welcome! Thank you for taking time to comment!
Hugs
Brenda