Monday, July 30, 2007

Their JOY.....

Their JOY......
I am always so amazed at just how contagious the joy of my children can be.....

It is hard to be sad when they smile at you....
It is hard to feel angry when they hug you.....
It is hard to frown when you can see and feel their joy....

It is hard to carry bitterness inside when you see them carry joy inside....

It is hard to complain when they are so happy and content....
It is hard to give up when they have such hope....

My children have a such a blessed way of turning my selfish pity into a contagious joy of my own........

I am always amazed at how they can do this without even trying......
They accomplish it through their innocence, their unconditional love, their forgiveness and their precious willingness to love and to give.....

Thank you my precious ones.....
Most of all thank you my Lord......
I am eternally thankful for these blessings you have filled my heart and my life with.....
You give me joy that's unspeakable...... and I like it, I like it, yeah, yeah....
I couldn't ask for more......

Dearest Lord, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the gift of my children! I thank you that they have a way of showing your unconditional love when I need it the most and deserve it the least! I am eternally grateful!! Your joyful servant Brenda....In Jesus name I pray, Amen~

No comments: