Mommy Will You Pull My Tooth Out Please?????Sorry there are just some things I cannot get myself to do. Like pulling my children's teeth out when they are loose is one of them. lol I just can't make myself pull hard enough because I am always afraid that I will hurt them if I do.
Thank God for daddy's and older brothers who are willing to do those tasks I prefer not to do. They are always so willing to yank that tooth right out.
Here is the proud little miss who lost her second bottom tooth. Her older brothers obliged her request and pulled it right out for her.
We do not do the tooth fairy in our home. Yet we do still give our children some money under their pillows whenever a tooth is lost, just for the fun of it. It is like waking up and finding your buried treasure. lol
I am thankful my children are always so patient with me whenever I am forgetful. The times I forget to put the money under their pillows and they wake up with their tooth still there they come to me laughing saying, "Mommy you forgot to take my tooth!" I laugh with them and tell them that I am sorry and that I would do my best to remember that night. There was only one time that I forgot to leave the money for one of my sons several nights in a row. I finally walked over to my son and just handed him the money. I told him that I was giving it to him then or he may never see it at the rate I was going with forgetting!
Thank goodness we don't do the tooth fairy or my children would often wonder why she forgot to come leave them money so many times. lol
Dearest Lord, thank you for such loving, forgiving and patient children! I am so thankful for each one of them! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment