Yummy Surprise Mish Mash Salad...When I make salads for dinner I like to add everything I can think of to them. The ideas are limitless. So this recipe can be added to or deleted from at any time. Add some items of your own and let us know how it turns out.
Note that I use all organic ingredients.......
Lettuce of all kinds like baby Spinach, baby romaine and spring mix
Whole wheat seasoned croutons
Feta cheese
Roma tomatoes
Olive tapenade, black, green and or kalamata olives
Red, orange and green bell peppers
Cucumbers
Green Onions, sweet onions (like Walla Walla)
Fresh pressed garlic
Mushrooms
Carrots
Celery
Avocado
Red and or green cabbage
Sun dried tomatoes
Fresh cilantro, basil, parsley, sage
Raisins
Grapes
Raw sunflower seeds
Roasted tamari flavored sunflower seeds
Raw pumpkin seeds
Roasted spicy/tamari sunflower seeds
Raw walnut pieces
Raw pine nuts
Raw Brown and golden flax seeds (ground)
Bragg's raw apple cider vinegar
Bragg's Amino acids
Cold pressed olive oil
Onion magic seasoning
Onion powder
Garlic powder
Sea salt to taste
Fresh ground pepper to taste
Cayenne pepper a dash or two
Use as much or as little as you like of each item.
I take ONLY my veggies, except for the lettuce. I put them into a food processor and pulse them until the veggies are the size I want them. We like all our veggies small, then there is less chewing to do. lol
Scoop out all the veggies and mix them up with the lettuce. Now mix in the croutons, feta cheese, raisins, grapes and all your nuts and seeds.

Add all your seasonings and then pour the Bragg's amino acids, apple cider vinegar and the olive oil over the salad. Now mix it up well. Keep tasting until the salad is flavored the way you wish.
If you prefer to use a dressing like ranch instead of the Bragg's apple cider vinegar and amino acids than omit those two items from the recipe. Now pour your dressing of choice over the salad and mix well now enjoy!
That is all there is to it. This is a VERY filling salad! We don't eat anything else with it.
Dearest Lord, thank you for such colorful and wonderful raw food to nourish our bodies with! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment