Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sharing My Heart ......



Sharing My Heart.........

My sweet MiMi, oh how my heart cried with yours today. When I saw the sad burden that you were carrying in your heart, I knew this was a hard thing for you to have to go through once again.

I am so sorry that every baby bunny you have found was lost to death and so quickly after you found them. I am the first to understand just how hard it can be to understand God's reason for allowing sad things to happen in our life. But I can assure you that there is always a reason for everything that happens in our life. When we belong to the Lord, which I know you do we can trust in Him and trust in His ways always! Even when it is hard for us to do! He will always be there to help us through it.

My heart is the first to understand the pain and sadness that comes along with the loss of something you love. But let me reassure you my son that with each loss the Lord has grown me and I know He will do the same for you. He catches every tear you cry and He will someday turn your sadness into joy.

In the meantime I am thankful that you are trying so hard. I know you try to smile when you feel like crying. I see you trying so hard to accept whatever God is doing in your life in between your tears. I love you my sweet boy! I am here for you always and my arms are always welcome for you to rest in and release your tears onto my shoulders whenever you feel the need to do so.

Together we will get you through this sad time with prayers, tears, hugs, love, talking and crying out to God to comfort you when the pain gets too severe! You are never alone, never forget that my precious son, never forget it!

Jesus I ask that you please comfort my MiMI during this time of pain and sadness. I know he wants to trust you and he is truly trying to do so. This note he wrote shows his heart. You know his heart dear Father and so I ask that you show him what it is you want him to learn through all this. Let him feel your presence in this time of need and wrap your loving arms around him to comfort his pain and tears! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

No comments: