This quick and easy lunch was fun and memorable.My children always remember memory building things like this and it takes no time at all dear mothers. I truly enjoy watching the joy on my children's faces when they come to the kitchen to find a fun looking lunch or dinner. I have 8 children and it didn't take me more than 10-15 minutes to do. I made different kinds of faces on the sandwiches but you don't have to you can make them all the same it is your project have fun doing it! I tend to get more creative and into it with each one I guess I get caught up in the fun too! Here are the steps I hope you will build memories with your precious ones too!
Take 2 pieces of bread. I like to make my own or buy nuts/grains/seeds bread.
Smear some raw cashew butter on one piece of bread.
Spread some raisins on the cashew butter.
Drizzle honey over the raisins. It is hard to see in this photo but I like to drizzle it over the raisins. If you drizzle it on the other slice of bread the bread just soaks it up and it doesn't spread out very well. You can put bananas or agave nectar or fruit spread or peanut butter the choices are many.
Then I decorated with raisins, banana pieces, cherries, and blueberries. That is all there is to it. It is fun and memorable. Share your ideas with the rest of us when you create your own sandwiches for your children. Happy eating.
Thank you Lord for the opportunity to create fun memories in our children. You are the Master of creation thank you for creating us in Your image! Help us to always be creative in our own lives and the lives of our children! In Jesus name I pray, Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment