This is my sweet little girl. She dressed like this on her own. She often comes up with some very unique outfits like this on her own. lol She got into the box of give away baby clothes that was on the floor and this is what she came up with.So very fitting for my precious little angel girl. If you click on the picture you will see she has a pair of wings on her back.
She tells me all the time, "I am mommy training, got to do my jobs!" She is going to make a great mommy!
Moments like these are a good reminder that each and every one of my children are unique. God gave them all individual souls and a special plan and purpose in life. Having identical twins has shown me that even though my girls may look the same they are not the same in any sense of the word. They each have their own individual personality, antics and soul. They each have their own individual and special purpose to fulfill in life. A calling God has placed on each one of them.
I want to always be reminded that I cannot take one child and try to fit them into the mold of another. This is not what God intended. I must allow each child to be who they were created to be and I must learn how to help each and every one of them get to that place without trying to force one to be more like the other.
Even when one child's personality is more challenging than the others. I need to remember there is a purpose for that character trait in my child's life. Instead of trying to change that trait in them I need to be teaching them how to overcome the desire to misuse their strength for selfish desires. They need to learn it was given to them by God for His purpose and glory.
God created each and every one of my children. It was He who gave them each their own strengths and weaknesses, according to His will, who am I to try to change that?
Dearest Jesus thank you so very much for my precious, precious earthly angel girl!! I couldn't of asked for more! Thank you that she is unique and help me to guide her into the calling you have put on her life. May I never forget how unique and individual each gift you gave to us is when it comes to raising each of these precious jewels for you! In Jesus name I pray, Amen~
No comments:
Post a Comment