Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy Anniversary to My Man!!!

Happy Anniversary to My Man!!!












'

You are My Best Friend......


Thank you for all the things you do! Thank you for loving me even during the times I don't deserve it! My hearts desire has always been to fully become the woman of your dreams! Thank you for being so patient with me as I grow into all God has designed and created me to be. I love you today and always! Happy Anniversary my Love! Here are just some of the things I love and appreciate about you....Read on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my love, my princess, my dream girl. Your efforts are very sweet and greatly appreciated! Thank you for being my helpmeet, best friend, confidante and business partner and so much more, for all these years. Happy Anniversary!!! ---Tr

Brenda said...

Thank you my sweet man for your kind words!
Love,
Bby