Friday, August 24, 2007

Natures Soothing Cough Relief....

Honey and Lemon....
Natures Soothing Cough Relief....












If there is a natural remedy that will soothe my
child's cough I prefer it over store bought stuff any day. My children seem to have picked up a cough recently so last night I made a simple syrup to help them sleep.

I took about 1/2 of a cup of raw unpasteurized, unfiltered honey and squeezed the juice of 1 fresh organic lemon into it. (Be sure to not get any seeds into the mixture) I mixed it up well and then heated it throughly until it was nice and warm. I gave them 2 tsp of the syrup mixture at a time, whenever needed. It helped suppress the cough for quite sometime. Don't be afraid to use more or less of this syrup it will not harm them in any way!

Next time your child has a cough give this natural yet effective remedy a try. I think you will pleased with the results. Plus you will save a lot of money as an end result.

Besides the many health benefits that lemons and raw honey have to offer us, this syrup is just a stepping stone to one of the many uses you will find they have to offer. Do some research yourself by reading up on just how lemons and honey can benefit the health of you and your family!


WARNING: Never give a child under the age of 2 any raw honey products. The honey could contain botulism.

Dearest Lord thank you again for helping me find remedies that are full of health benefits for my family. Not only do they offer health benefits but they also offer healing in the process. You are truly a God of amazing love and compassion for your children! I pray I will always show compassion to my children the way you show compassion to us your children! In Jesus name I pray, Amen~

No comments: