Such as.....
The joys of sisterhood....The joys of just having a friend....

Those breathtaking majestic mountains to look at and enjoy....

The love of a father....A father's love....

Seeing the amazing details of the moon so clearly during the day....

Having fresh water to pump....

The beautiful colors of a rainbow right in your own backyard....

The color purple especially when it is in a flower....

A ripe and luscious berry to pick and eat....

The beauty one can find even in the smallest and frailest of flowers....

Having flower patches for the hummingbird moths to visit.....

Those flowers that are truly pretty in pink....

Intricate details found in all things even a weed....

The beauty of those red clustered berries that attract and feed the birds....

Tall fields of grass to run and play in....

Life can get so busy! I can often get so lost in the chaos of life's events. So I need my moments of absorbing the breathtaking beauty that surrounds me. One way I do this is by grabbing my camera and looking for those simple things that surround me. When I do this it always helps ground me, it brings me such joy, peace and serenity. When I look through that camera lens I see things in a whole new light. The wonder of my eyes have now explored those things in a way I have never seen them before. It is as if God has made all things so new to me. By the time I am through taking my pictures I have a new found serenity. My heart cannot contain itself from rejoicing with a new song.
I thank God for my camera. If I didn't have my camera I would not be able to share all my new found amazement with all of you! Enjoy!
For those of you who are faint and weary at heart, stop, take a moment and take in all that God has surrounded you with precious ones! You will gain a whole new perspective when you see the beauty and blessings in all things! If you look hard enough you will find there is so much more than you ever could of imagined!!
For those of you who may not have a camera, rest and find peace in the pictures I share with you! God's beauty I captured here was meant for us all! Rest in the Lord dear sisters and be comforted in Him and all He has given us! Hugs and blessings to you all!
Dearest Lord, Thank you for such amazing beauty! I love to soak it all in. Your creation and the simple things in life are too often taken for granted. May we never lose sight of just how wonderful it all truly is! In Jesus name I pray, Amen~
No comments:
Post a Comment