I have found the best treatment for burns of any kind is this wonderful liquid. This amazing liquid has worked great for us and has never let me down, no, not once. It is colloidal silver in ionic form. I have had it work on sunburns, oven burns, burns from accidentally touching a light bulb etc. etc.It also works on paper cuts, regular cuts, scrapes or inflammations of most any kind. When my little girl had her ears pierced I decided not to use what they sent home with us. Instead I decided to use the silver to prevent any infection or inflammation from the piercing. The silver has always been very successful for us in the past. It has done wonders on her ears and they look great. They don't hurt her at all. There has also never been any redness or inflammation since I have been treating them with the silver.
I have always disliked paper cuts even though they are such little cuts they seem to hurt so much more than big cuts do. It is probably because they are right on the surface where all the little nerve endings are. If you get a paper cut put some silver on it and you will be amazed at how the sting is gone right away. Has your fingernail ever broke off too low? You know how it burns and stings? The silver takes the sting right out. I always have a bottle of this on hand and in my purse when on the go.
If I get a burn from the oven I use the silver and then paste a little bit of raw honey over it. The silver seems to cool down the burn quickly. It prevents the burn from continuing to hurt and the silver plus the honey seem to prevent the burn from scarring my skin. It has done right by me so many times! I think it is absolutely a wonder liquidl!!
If you have a sunburn put some silver in a dropper bottle and drizzle it all over the area that is burned. Then pour some silver on a washcloth and leave it on the sunburned area for a long time. It will soothe it immediately you will be amazed at how fast your sunburn will be healed.
I have never had something work so great on burns as the colloidal silver ionic form. I don't know if the other colloidal silvers work in the same way I have only used the ionic form. I also did a post on how it heals a stye in the eye. It is a wonderful natural antibiotic. There are so many wonderful uses for silver. This is just one of the many uses for the wonder liquid. Along with my post on using silver for a stye in your eye. There will be more posts in the future for more uses so watch for them.
So next time you get a cut or burn give silver a try. Share your success stories with us! I would love to hear about it!
Dearest Lord, As always I am so thankful for all the many natural ways in order to treat my family. It always gives me pleasure when I find something to use on them that isn't harmful and doesn't have side effects. Thank you for all your love as always! In Jesus name I pray, Amen~
2 comments:
Me, myself, I am a 13 year old boy, but i find that a bottle of silver with me, it helps me out all the time when I'm building forts, ect. thank you so much and good luck !
thanks for sharing these tips. i like them and will definitely try one.
regards,
Post a Comment