

(I have this book and it is very informative. A good reference book to have on hand)
Okay ladies this is another on of those must have items on hand. Especially with flu season coming. Grapefruit seed extract is an extremely bitter liquid so for those who can swallow capsules it is a better choice to keep the capsules on hand. If you buy this in liquid form you have to use about 15 drops as a dose. It is a heavy liquid so it all sinks to the bottom of the cup. If you don't keep stirring it, it becomes very hard to drink down due to the bitterness. It is possible but not enjoyable. I always added mine to juice, held my nose and gulped it down as fast as I could.
Then I was fortunate enough to find some professional strength (called Citricidal) online. With this professional strength you only have to use 3 drops of the liquid. Each drop of this professional strength is equal to 5 drops of the commercial brand. The initial price is costly but I bought a 32 oz bottle about 10 years ago. Back then I paid approx $75.00. I still have that bottle on hand and there is approx 3/4 of the bottle left. It doesn't go bad, it will last forever on your shelf and a little goes a very long way. It is absolutely well worth the money! You save a lot in the end. Because if you were to buy the commercial brands from a health food store they run about $15.00 dollars and that is for a very small bottle.
The professional strength is also great to have because you can give it to little children, the ones who cannot swallow capsules. Put one drop in a glass of juice and they won't even taste it but they get still all the benefits of it. I also keep the capsules on hand for the ones who can swallow capsules. Or for those times I feel so sick I cannot get up and make myself a cup in some juice.
Internal uses include but not limited to : Digestive Upsets: Gastrointestinal Disorders, Diarrhea and Food Poisoning. Infections from: Parasites (single and multi-celled), Bacterial, Viral and Fungal. Candida Yeast Infections, Thrush and Chronic Fatigue. Oral Infections: Tooth Plaque, Gum Disorders, Breath Freshener and Mouthwash. Colds and Flu, Sore Throats, Strep Throat, Ear Inflammation / Pain, Gassiness, Sinusitis and much more!
External uses include but not limited to: Acne, Athletes Foot, Nail Fungus Infections. Skin Infections: Fungal / Bacterial / Parasitic / Viral / Ringworm, Cuts / Wounds. Warts, Poison Ivy/Poison Oak, Rashes, Jock Itch, Shaving Itch, Dandruff, Cold Sores / Herpes, Head Lice, Chickenpox, Cracked Lips, Toothbrush Cleaning, and much more!
This is also great to add to your wash if you use cloth diapers. It will kill all and any bacteria growing in the diapers. You only need a couple of drops in a load when you use the professional strength. I always used it in my cloth diapers back when I used diapers.
Herpes simplex virus becomes inactive in just ten minutes after the application of grapefruit seed extract. This was noted by physicians.
Because grapefruit seed extract eliminates a wide range of dangerous pathogens naturally it also supports and enhances the immune system. When grapefruit seed extract was compared with 30 effective antibiotics and 18 proven fungicides, it (GSE) was found to perform as well as any and all of the tested agents. This of course is without all the harsh side effects that pharmaceuticals pose. Grapefruit seed extract is nontoxic.
It is also great to take as a preventive from getting sick. Back when I was pregnant with the twins I was in the hospital for over 2 months. My husband would bring the children to come see me quite often. They never got sick, not once that whole time I was there. They even had to walk through the ER twice with each visit so they were certainly exposed to plenty of illness. They never got sick because my husband gave them each a dose of grapefruit seed extract daily the whole time I was in the hospital.
So dear ladies, what are you waiting for, go out and get yourself some of this GSE to have on hand!! It is a true must have! You will not be disappointed!
Dearest Lord, you sure supply us with some of the most amazing finds in nature. Who would of ever thought that the liquid (oil) obtained from a tiny grapefruit seed would offer us such amazing health benefits. A true treasure packaged inside that small little seed!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Lord!!! In Jesus name I pray, Amen~
No comments:
Post a Comment