
I cannot tell you in words what my soul felt when I first saw this harvest moon rising. I was in total awe. My dear and best friend Sheree told me when to be watching for it. Unfortunately the two nights I was supposed to be watching for it I was so very busy and forgot all about it. When I remembered I was so disappointed I had missed seeing the harvest moon she had told me about.
The next night I went out with my son to take the trash out, as I always do, and to my surprise this moon was in the process of rising. I was so absolutely excited and in total awe that I ran in and grabbed all my children to share in this rare moment with me. We all stood there amazed!! I thanked God with total joy in my heart for giving me this beautiful and breathtaking sight in a total time of need. It was His signature in the sky reminding me He is there, He is in control and I have nothing to fear or worry about!
Seeing this moon was also possible because I take the trash out nightly with my son. It became a tradition with him and I. I wrote about this in an older post I did about building those memories with your precious ones. I am so thankful that I built that tradition because it drew me outside right at the time I would observe that amazing beauty.
I love those God moments. In those times of need when I really need to feel God's presence and feel His arms around me. It is in those times that He will many times give me things like this. He knows that seeing amazing beauty like this stops me in my tracks and reminds me just how much I am loved by Him. It calms me, sedates me, and causes me to remember to trust in Him with all my heart. If I grow faint and weary God's signature in creation renews me. I become energized and I feel so refreshed like I can face anything again.
Next time you find yourself growing faint or weary stop and take the time to look around you. God's signature is in all of His creation and it surrounds you. If you seek you will find, I promise you!!! It is everywhere you just need to be looking for it. My mind was so busy that day I happened to not be purposely seeking. But God just gave this moment to me anyway. He knew I was in need of a refresher. He knew I was in a weary state at that time. Being the loving Father that he is he gave me the best energizer I could ever ask for that very moment. It sure worked! I was refreshed, rejuvenated and renewed in a matter of moments!
So stop for a moment and look around you dear sisters. Soak in God's amazing love it is everywhere! He wants you to be renewed! All you have to do is keep your eyes open! Doesn't that sound so simple? Well that's because it is! So go out and seek to find God's amazing signature and share with us all what you find!
Dearest Lord your signature is breathtaking! Thank you for always touching me in ways that I never imagined possible! Your love is amazing! In Jesus name I pray, Amen~
No comments:
Post a Comment