Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Determination and Standing Strong Together....

Standing Strong Together and Determination....














John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

I get so angry at the enemy!! His goal is to ruin, destroy and take away all that we have worked to gain! I am not speaking of material things I am speaking of anything we gained spiritually, emotionally or even physically. He wants to take away anything that is good or enjoyable to us that is pleasing to God. When I work so hard to build areas of my life, my marriage or my family the enemy tries to immediately tear down all that I worked so hard to build. He knows my weak areas and those are the areas he targets. He takes what hurts the most and uses it to bring pain into my life.

It is at those times that I need to be at my strongest yet I often fail. I forget who it is I am truly at war with and my frustrations and hurts end up directed at the wrong people. I need to always remember, it is the enemy I should be mad at, not those around me. I can easily be deceived by the enemy's tricks if I am not careful. He can trick me into believing it is the ones around me who are causing me the pain not him.

Being I love the Lord and I know better it is at those times I need to remember to pray, regain my focus and put on the armor of God. If I am not on guard and protected with the armor of God at all times I am leaving myself open to fall prey to those tricks the enemy so often plays on me.

Hurt is a tough and painful emotion. When the enemy inflicts pain upon us through the actions of those we love, it is often hard to see past that person. It sure can be a struggle to remember the battle that is going on is a spiritual battle. The battle isn't between me and the one I love the battle is between the enemy and a child of God.

Because I love the Lord I am hated by the enemy as much as the enemy hates God. I can live with that as long as I have God on my side. With that in mind I need to never forget that although I am in a spiritual battle today someday this battle will end and I will live through eternity with my Lord and Savior. No more pain, no more suffering no more tears! That is the day I look forward to with all my heart, soul and mind!

So next time you are feeling hurt, lonely or betrayed, by the ones who are supposed to love you. Remember it is really the enemy working behind the scenes trying to cause destruction and pain. It is the enemy trying to rob and destroy your joy. So take hold of your armor and fight to win! The Lord is on your side and you are never in the battle alone! We not only have the Lord but we have each other too! Let us always remember to call upon one another when it comes to a battle. We are twice as strong when we have the support of our fellow Christians! If any of you ever need prayer feel free to call upon me you can always count me in to fight with you! I would be honored to fight with you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! So let's build a wall and stand strong with one, today until eternity!!!

Dearest Lord, I thank you for the reminders that my battles are not with the people I love but rather with the enemy. He may want to destroy but you want to give life and give it more abundantly. You want us to be happy so that is what I choose to focus on. Thank you that there are fellow Christians to fight our battles with us because we are always that much stronger the more support we have!! Help those who may be struggling right now and give them peace and comfort. Remind them you are there and you will never leave them nor forsake them! Thank you for all you do! In Jesus name I pray, Amen~

No comments: