Choosing to Smile....

What is in a smile?
Think about it....
When we smile regardless of the struggles we endure....
It gets people curious as to why and they often want to know more....
Smiles draw others closer to us....
It tells those we love that it is safe to approach us....
It can brighten the day of a stranger walking by....
It is a witness for the Lord that our joy comes from inside....
When we wear a smile through the thick and thin....
It lets people know that true joy comes from Him....
Jesus instructs us to give thanks in all things....
He instructs us to be joyful and joy makes us sing.....
Take the time to smile at everyone you are around....
Even the strangers you just happen to pass by in your town....
Smile at your man and bring sunshine to his day....
Smile at your children to show them the Lord's love is the way.....
If smiling for you is not yet a habit....
Don't give up hope just keep practicing you'll establish it....
Happy Smiling!!!
Dearest Lord, I thank you for being with me through the good and the bad. Life is not always easy and it seems that so many struggles often come my way. But I thank you for the promise that you are there with me seeing me through it all. Sometimes I do not see just how much you comforted me until I am past and through my situation. So I thank you for teaching me through all my struggles just how much the joy of the Lord is truly my strength!! I pray that you comfort those who are struggling right now. Help them smile when it is hard to do so. Help them model your joy to their children and others so that in doing so many are brought to you! In Jesus name I pray, Amen~
No comments:
Post a Comment