Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Beauty of Color and Variety....

The Beauty of Color and Variety.....
There's a lot to be said....
For the beauty of color and variety found in all of God's creation....

God created all things to be different from one another....
All of His creation holds unique qualities of their own....
He put the beauty of VARIETY and COLOR into all that He has made, especially PEOPLE....
And when we take the time to see people and all things in the same way that God sees them....
We will be able to enjoy the same wonder and beauty that He enjoys with each and every passing moment of our lives....
















God knew what He was doing when He added color and variety into our world....
Without color and variety things would not be nearly as beautiful as they are now....
Nor would anything stand out on it's own as it does when color is found in it....
Without color things too easily blend into one another taking away from the unique characteristics found in all that has been created....

So go outside and enjoy the color found in all those fall leaves....
Then I leave you with the challenge of finding some color and variety during those winter months....
It is still out there you just have to look for it...

Dearest Lord,
I thank you for the beauty of color and variety found in all things that you made! Without it the world would be a boring place to look at. Color is so pleasing to the eyes and I enjoy the variety of all I see! I thank you and praise you for the wonder of it all! In Jesus name I pray, Amen~

No comments: