Pretty soon summer will be a memory of the past. The beauty that it holds is slowly slipping away. The look of life is slowly fading away. Winter is around the corner with the look of barreness that it holds.....











Winter arrives.......

Winter months hold their own unique beauty, even if the look of life is not one of them. It holds a look of being clean, crisp and pure. It is a vision of serenity and peacefulness. It is a good way of visually seeing how the Lord Jesus takes our crimson colored sins and makes them as white as snow......

Within each and every season there is a message that it holds within itself. A message of beauty, hope, love, joy and peace. Messages to us from a loving Creator, who strongly desires to give us a total and complete rest within Him and all that He has created. When I take the time to look upon and within the creation that He has surrounded me with, I never have a problem finding peace and harmony amongst the daily stresses of my life. All I have to do is go grab my camera and start capturing whatever beauty my eyes behold within their lens. Then I capture that moment within the lens of my camera to be remembered by me always. It doesn't seem to matter what season we are in, I can always find something amazing to capture in the moment. Whenever I am done I always find that a calm has been washed over me. God speaks to me about the love He has for me throughout the beauty that I love so much and enjoy.

I have said this before and I will say it again. If you find yourself stressed and worn out, go grab your camera and soak in the beauty hidden within the seasons. When you do that it would be impossible to walk away not feeling refreshed, renewed and completely loved. As if the Lord Himself had given you a big hug. Don't take my word for it, try it for yourself. Please do share with the rest of us what enjoyment you were blessed with!
Dearest Lord,
I pray that you will forever touch each and everyone of us as we stop and take the time to enjoy the beauty you have placed around us. Teach everyone to soak in your creation as a natural tranquilizer to the every day stresses of life! Speak to us and let us forever feel your love with every flower we behold and every sunset we soak in. I pray you will bless each and every one that reads this post. In Jesus name I pray! Amen~
No comments:
Post a Comment