Another Healthy Menu.....
Breakfast
Breakfast bars (homemade)
Oranges quartered
Apple slices
Snack
Sliced bananas with real maple syrup drizzled over the tops of them
Medjool Dates (dried)
Lunch
Seasoned Egg Salad Roll ups with sprouts (home grown sprouts) (rolled in whole wheat home made tortillas)
Veggie tray with some veggies drizzled with maple syrup the rest dipped in home made ranch dressing
Snack
Home made trail mix
Dinner
Italian Wedding Soup (has little meatballs in it)
Whole grain crusty bread (home made)
Baby spinach and Baby romaine garden salad with sweet mango dressing (home made
2 comments:
Hello. I am trying to get into more healthy cooking. As much as homemade as possible. I would be interested in some of your recipes. Are they on your blog? I didn't see them. I'd love to know more. Do you have a link where I can e-mail you privately?
Thanks.
Blessings
Hi Anonymous,
You can email me at 9lilarrows@fairpoint.net
I have some recipes posted and some are just menus. If you click on the recipe link on the right hand sidebar it will take you to all menus and all recipes. There are quite a few of both.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Blessings,
Brenda
Post a Comment