Monday, December 03, 2007

I've Been Tagged again.....

Sorry Ladies,
I have been tagged multiple times now and I have been given several awards. I have never gotten around to giving out the awards to others or responding to the tags. So I promised myself I would stop and take a moment to do this tag. In hope that it would make it up to the ones I didn't get around to doing their tags awhile back. Maybe one day I will get around to passing out the awards I was given. Thanks for your patience ladies!

Well Lady M is the one who tagged me www.homeschoolblogger.com/considerthelilies

Here are the rules:

*Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.

*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.

*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1) I am a perfectionist. When I do a blog post and I later notice typos, or my children point them out to me, I HAVE to go in and fix them or the thought of them drives me totally batty. LOL

2) I LOVE hot and spicy food. The hotter the better.

3) I am a book lover. I absolutely love books, the ones that I can learn from. I am always reading and learning about something new. When it comes to food and health my lucky family is always subject to my experimenting LOL.

4) I have never liked doing big deep cleaning jobs, ever since I was a child. I prefer to run my house where we do daily maintenance cleaning and the daily sanitizing of rooms such as bathrooms. on a regular basis. In doing things this way it helps keep things nice and clean at all times. A must for us being we are a large family of 10.

5) I grew up in NY and had a very thick NY accent until I was 21 yrs old. I then moved to CA where I worked very hard on losing it . The reason I did so was because a co-worker said to me, "I can't believe they hired you to answer phones with that thick accent" LOL". He was right therefore I tried to lose the accent and I was very successful at it.

6) I love to wear skirts and dresses 99% of the time.

7) I like all kinds of music especially country.

Bonus being I have been tagged so many times LOL
Before I was a stay at home mom I used to be an Auditor and Manager in the Hotel Industry for over 10 years. Then I worked in the Accounting Dept of Kinko's Service Corporation which is now Fed/Ex Kinkos. My husband and I met at Kinko's and he later went to work for Fed/Ex which is now again Kinko's LOL. Here are the people I tag.

Renee
www.xanga.com/brownay2
Stacy
www.homeschoolblogger.com/ByGodsGrace
Lee
www.homeschoolblogger.com/leemomofthree
Laurie
www.xanga.com/WinkAtTheCabDriver
Cloud
www.xanga.com/purplelover40
Crystal
www.thefamilyhomestead.com
Janne
www.homeschoolblogger.com/Janne

1 comment:

ChicoryChick said...

Hi,

THanks for stopping by....its funny...I grew up on Long Island but never had the accent because my mom was from TX/OK and my dad from MD...and they made sure I talked properly....so usually people think I am from PA or even maybe a little further south! I didnt used to notice it though until I moved from NY.

That taco salad looks delicious.